Sonntag, 3. Mai 2009

XOR rendering

The last few days I've been busy with cleanups and refactoring, today I implemented acceleration for the infamous XOR mode. Modern applications don't use it very often, but many older apps rely a lot on it, and especially for the remote case fallbacks would kill performance. (I'ts not very fast in the local case either).
XRender doesn't support bitwise-XOR, so the pipeline has to use the X11-GC which adds another few lines of code for state-tracking and another bit complexity:


Kommentare:

cl333r hat gesagt…

I thought you might know why
http://78.31.67.79:8080/jxrender
is no longer available?

Linuxhippy hat gesagt…

My vServer as well as the remote control interface seems to be down.
Maybe I've been hacked, since I've been running a tor-relay strange things happend on the machine...

However the information there is no longer up-to-date, I plan to rework the project pages soon.