Dienstag, 9. September 2008

Laptop repair

Soon my Laptop, a Toshiba Tecra A8, will be on its 4th "vacation".
I tend to do all my work on a Laptop so I bought a model which was praised for its mechanical stability and durability. I guess those beasts simply are not built for my type of "workload", so like all its predecessors it needs frequently repairs.
I'm glad that 2 to 4year warrenty extension was so cheap and support is quite ok.

OpenSolaris support will have to wait until I live in vienna again, I simply don't get it working. I also plan to create some pre-compiled binaries, so people can test the pipeline without compiling OpenJDK itself.
I also would like my Deflater/Inflater improvements to get in OpenJDK, but I guess I have to get used to the code again and write some tests to verify it.

Kommentare:

loanmod pro hat gesagt…

This is really sad. I too have changed 2 laptops in past three years that too from same company as yours. Now I have shifted to Alienware to solve dual purpose gaming and little bit of other stuff. Thus I bought Alienware Refurbished Gaming Laptops

Joomla Expert hat gesagt…

http://www.CNPIntegrations.com is a top Joomla web development, Joomla CRM and website design company having best Joomla programming experts. We provide Joomla CMS and Joomla CRM integration and Implementation Services for corporate, ecommerce and social networking websites.